Guides: Joel Saito (808) 393-0042, Kyle Quint (808) 838-9073, Benen Weir (808) 292-8012
For a reminder of what to bring, please see our packing list on our website: http://www.wildkidshawaii.org/packing-list/
Meeting Area: We will meet at top of the cul-de-sac of Kalaau Pl. at 9:00am sharp. There should be a Board of Water Supply concrete sign.
Directions coming from West and East would be:
1. Follow Kalanianaole Hwy. and turn Right (Coming from East) or Left (Coming from West) at Kuliouou Rd.
2. Head up road till it forks into Kuliouou Rd. and Haleloa Pl. (Kuliouou Rd. will look like it's turning left) stay left and then immediately turn right to continue on Kuliouou Rd.)
3. Stay on Kuliouou Rd.
3. Follow Kuliouou Rd. and turn Right at Kalaau Pl.
4. Trailhead/Board of Water Supply sign is at top of Kalaau Pl. in cul-de-sac
5. Parking is tight especially on a Saturday, so plan on getting to trailhead a little early to find parking. (You may need to park down the street or even further, feel free to call 808-393-0042 to let me know if you are late or finding parking).
6. Lastly, because this trailhead is in a neighborhood please be respectful while walking up to the trail. We will try and be as quick as possible when meeting up and starting to hike so we don't disturb anybody.